This is a 1968 Chevy Z28 that has all matching numbers, including the 302 CI engine, 4-speed muncie transmission and 12 bolt posi rear differential. After the customer was left hanging elsewhere, received this project last September in pieces. Car was put on a rotisserie and all floor pans were replaced along with the trunk pan and rocker panels. the sub frame was rebuilt with new brakes and all new front end components. Next we rebuilt the 302 engine back to factory specs with the exception of the new Edelbrock heads. We rebuilt the rear diff and installed the subframe and drive train. The car was painted original lemans blue with the correct white racing stripes. Next we lowered the front and rear of the car using Hotchkins suspension.all details. Check back to see the updates as we finish this beautiful classic.
This is a 1932 Ford roadster the the customer dropped off at our shop last week. We have not started on it yet, but it sure looks like it will be a fun project. It Has a Chevy 327 ci engine and a th350 automatic transmission.
This is a 2007 kawasaki mean streak that we installed stretched bags, custom fender, front fairing with stereo, and we designed a full true dual exhaust. We topped the custom work off with a heavy silver metal flake paint job and lots of black powder coat.
This is a 2006 Kawasaki Vulcan VN2000 that we started the rebuild in December of 2014. The bike was in good condition, it just needed some serious updating. We fabricated and power coated some mounts that would allow us to install the Harley style extended hard bags. Next we removed the rear fender, stretched it to the ground, and fabricated fillers on the side of it to hold the turn signals and hide the space between the bags and the fender. We added an awesome new 21” RC Components front wheel and tire, and installed a custom front fender to accommodate the new larger wheel. We painted and installed the 18” ape hanger handlebars and we topped all of that off with a deep cherry red pearl paint and 6 coats of clear coat.
This is a 2008 Suzuki M109 that we installed an ABS front fairing with a 4 speaker stereo system and then we sprayed the phantom black to color match the original Suzuki paint. We also added a Dobeck TFI fuel controller so we could modify the air / fuel mixtures for his after market pipes.
This is A 2010 Harley Davidson FLHR Roadglide that came to us in the fall of 2014 after being total lost in an accident. The customer was ok and decided to have us rebuild the bike. We had to break the bike all the way down to the frame to begin the reconstruction. After making sure that the frame was straight, we replaced the transmission with a new one from Harley, and then replaced the subframe, swingarm, rear shocks, bags, front fender, performance machine front wheel and rotors, and many other components. We repaired the fiberglass on the badly damaged rear fender. Then we made a new set of handlebars, and added a new vance and hines exhaust system. We straightened and powder coated the crash bar, exhaust tips, and rear fender fillers. We also rebuilt the forks with new tubes and seals, and powder coated the lowers. We topped all of that off with this awesome antique style paint job, which was painted gold and then vivid black was dusted over all over. Then we added our hand laid custom graphics and 8 coats of satin clear coat.
This is 2009 Harley Davidson Sportster XL883 that put together to build awareness for autism. We painted the fenders, covers, and tank a beautiful plum purple pearl and then added these awesome graphics to spread awareness to autism.
This is a 2000 Harley Davidson Deuce that we broke down to the frame and powder coated it and many other parts a vibrant yellow. We added a new front wheel and rotor, new exhaust, arlen ness handlebars, and grips. All of this topped off with a full custom paint job using the same colors that we paint his wife’s autism awareness bike.
This is a 2014 BMW K1300 that the customer brought us because he want these hard bags installed but no one made a mounting kit for them. So, here we go again. We designed, powder coated, and installed fully removable supports which would also allow the bag to still be removable.
This is a 2010 Honda Fury that showed up at our shop as an accident victim. Instead on returning it to its original condition, the customer decided to spice it up. So, we repaired the dents in the fuel tank by welding studs to them and pulling them out. We plastic welded the cracks in the rear fender and primed all of the parts to prepare them for paint. We added a new set of handlebars and powder coated them gloss black. We also replaced all of the damaged parts on the foot controls. We painted the tank and fenders vivid black and laid the flames out in an electric blue to match the frame.