This is Mike Parker’s 1964 Chevy C10. It has 4-wheel disc brakes, a complete CCP suspension Kit with power steering and power brakes, a 700r4 transmission, SBC 383 stroker engine, an aluminum radiator, and a completely custom wire harness. We also added a new tilt wheel steering column and relocated the fuel tank into the bed.
This is a 1947 Chevy 3100 that was rescued from its grave in a field. We are using a S10 frame for this project. We broke down the frame and media blasted it. Next we outfitted it with all new front end components including control arms and springs. We rebuilt the rear differential and mounted the Chevy 283 ci V8 engine that we will be rebuilding along with a TH350 automatic transmission. We had to replace both cab corners, both floor pans, both rocker panels, both sides of the lower firewall, both kick panels, and both front body supports. We are currently blasting the rest of the body so we can mount the body to the S10 frame.
This is a 1972 Jeep Commando that the customer had began removing the floor to repair the rust issues, when he decided that it was a more than he wanted to take on. This Jeep was brought to us in February of 2014. We finished cutting out all of the rust in the body and the floor and began the task of fabricating 4 new floor pans and the rear pan, along with many exterior panels. After all of the pans and panels were welded in place, we undercoated the entire underside and coated the floor with bed protector. Then we painted the exterior with a nice classic green and topped that off with many wet coats of clear coat. The customer has now taken the jeep home to finish replacing the other necessary parts.
This is a 1963 Chevy C10 truck that we did a frame off restoration. We added an air bag system so it will have a nice smooth ride and sit low. We made many replacement panels and welded them in place. We added a set of 20″ custom wheels and Nitto tires. We also upgraded the brakes by adding a power booster and disc front brakes. We swapped the original inline 6 cylinder engine for a Chevy 350 ci V8 and we replaced the 3 speed manual transmission with a TH350 automatic. The bed was lifted 3 inches to make room for the air tank and we fabricated the stainless steel trim to fit the stained and poly urethane boards together. We added newly chromed front and rear bumpers and all new stainless steel hardware. Then the job was completed by removing the existing finish and spraying a fresh coat of Deep cherry red pearl with lots of clear coat. We completed this project in December 2013.
This is a 1947 Chevy Thriftmaster that was rescued from a field in Virgina. We have broken this truck all the way down to the frame. We are now mock building the truck on a replacement 1948 frame due to the rusted out center section of the original frame. After the mock build, we will media blast the parts and begin the reconstruction using all American made replacement parts. We expect to complete this project by the summer of 2014.
This is a Chevy K5 Blazer the we designed and installed a reverse hood kit. We also airbrushed the graphics on the hood, outlined the existing paint and repaired the graphics on the rest of the truck, and then we sprayed a wet clear coat all-over.